- Carolyn Meyer, MT-BC
Resources For You: Learn about Patsy Cline, Songs for Mealtime in Memory Care, and more!
We are back with another week of resources! If you are a caregiver, facility staff or loved one of an older adult, these are for you. There are so many uncertainties and questions during these times, but we hope to empower you in bringing these tools and the comforts of music to your community.
"Songs For Mealtime (Memory Care)" Playlist
This playlist has been thoughtfully curated to encourage engagement and orientation with familiar tunes and transition to relaxing, slower-paced songs for relaxation
1. Hey Good Lookin'- Hank Williams Sr.
2. That's Amore- Dean Martin
3. Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree- Andrews Sisters
4. Jambalaya (On the Bayou)- Hank Williams
5. Show Me the Way to Go Home- Ray Anthony
6. This Land is Your Land- Traditional
7. Oh What A Beautiful Mornin'- Oklahoma
8. Love Me Tender- Elvis Presley
9. Goodnight Irene- Johnny Cash
10. The Ash Grove- Traditional, piano
Click Here to stream playlist on YouTube
Musician Biography Interactive Worksheet
Click Here for a printable copy
Keynote Music Therapy Youtube Channel
Let our team guide you or your loved one through movement, reminiscence, relaxation and more! Videos updated weekly.
#musicandmovement #KeynoteMusicTherapy #MusicTherapy #patsycline #Playlist #memorycare #Alzheimers #dementia #caregiversupport