- Carolyn Meyer, MT-BC
Resources For You: A Musical Toolkit
Need I say it? The elephant in the room, the topic that has been on all of our minds; springtime!
I am kidding, of course. It is the coronavirus, or COVID-19.
Our team at Keynote is well aware that many of our incredible clients and facility partnerships are now restricting any visitors or therapists. We are also aware that facility staff as well as family and loved ones may be asking the question:
“How can I support my loved one/residents during this time?”
We are here to help. Below you will find multiple resources that you can easily print off, share, or even implement throughout the day. It is our mission at Keynote to use music for healing and comfort and know that is what many of us need during this time.
We are also excited to announce that we are now offering VIRTUAL MUSIC THERAPY SERVICES. Contact email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.
"Finding Hope in Spring" Playlist
1. Here Comes Peter Cottontail- Gene Autry
2. When the Red Red Robin Comes Bob Bob Bobbin’ Along- Doris Day
3. Three Little Birds- Bob Marley
4. Strong Enough To Bend- Tanya Tucker
5. Lean On Me- Bill Withers
6. Here Comes the Sun- the Beatles
7. Tiptoe Through the Tulips- Nick Lucas
8. Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Judy Garland
9. You Are My Sunshine- Jimmie Davis
10. Bicycle Built for Two- Nat King Cole
Click here to stream playlist on YouTube
Musician Biography Interactive Worksheet
Click here for a printable copy
Keynote Music Therapy Youtube Channel
Let our team guide you or your loved one through movement, reminiscence, relaxation and more! Videos updated weekly.
#coronavirus #musicandmovement #MusicTherapy #reminiscence #elvispresley